|S.No||IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT GLANCE|
|1.||Chair person of the Meet||Dr. Ram Mohan|
|2.||Name of Principal and Contact No.||Dr. Ram Mohan (Mob. 8755586333, 7465000000)|
|3.||Secretary organizing committee||Mr. Jaya Shankar tiwari (Vice-Principal)|
|4.||Joint Secretary organizing committee||Dr. Kusum Mohan (Principal Administration)|
|5.||Organizing School||Suditi Global Academy, Devi Bye Pass Road, Nagariya, Mainpuri (U.P.) 205001|
|6.||Address of School||Devi Bye Pass Road, Nagariya, Mainpuri (U.P.) 205001|
|7.||Location||Distance from Mainpuri Railway Station 3.5 Kms.
Distance from Mainpuri Bus Stand 02 Kms.
|8.||Climate Condition of Mainpuri||Average Temperature of October 25oC|
|11.||Contact Person||Mr. Jaya Shankar tiwari (Vice-Principal) Mob:9634024646
Mr. Shivam Mittal (PA to Principal) Mob: 8273974208
|12.||Timing of meals||Morning Tea - 05:30 am to 06:30 am
Breakfast - 07:00 am to 08:00 am
Lunch - 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm
Evening Tea - 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Dinner - 08:00 pm to 09:30 pm.
|13.||Meal Arrangement||Hygienic and healthy food (Fully Vegetarian) will be provided by the host School|
|14.||Transport Incharge||Mr. Gyanandra Chauhan Mob: 6397068591, 9259112693
Mr. Abhishek Kumar Mob: 9456916859
|15.||Transport Facility Available||Mainpuri & Etawah Railway Station Platform No. 1 and Mainpuri Bus Stand|
|16.||Last Date for sending request for pick up in the prescribed form||15 September 2019|
|17.||Arrival of teams||8 October 2019 at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|18.||Manager/Coaches Meet||8 October 2019 at 8:00 PM|
|19.||Opening Ceremony||9 October 2019 at 8:30 AM|
|20.||Competition Dates||9 October 2019 to 12 October 2019|
|21.||Closing Ceremony||12 October 2019 after Final Match|
• Registration must be done through online process. (website: www.cbsegames.in)
• Schools must carry a signed copy of the eligibility Performa that must be filled online.
• Schools must carry ID card as per CBSE online format.
• Student must carry two passport size photographs and Aadhar Card.
• For students studying in Class IX & above, their CBSE registration number must be provided.
• School to carry the team photo with school Principal, countersigned by the concerned Principal.
• Schools should carry a bonafied certificate provided by the school.
• All schools must carry original documents in case of verification.
• All schools will have to pay a caution deposit of Rs. 3000, which will be refundable.
• Schools will be charged Rs. 350/student towards accommodation & food per day. Please note that teams who will opt for accommodation have to take mess facility.
• Schools should carry a copy of their sports fee receipt.
• School should carry their school flag for the march past during the opening ceremony.
• School team must have to submit Annexure-1, 3 & 4 at the time of reporting.
• The rules as adopted by the KhoKho Federation of India apply, with modifications wherever applicable.
• All the matches at Cluster level will be played on Knockout basis. In case the numbers of teams reporting are 8 or less than 8, the tournament may be conducted on league cum knock out basis.
• From each Cluster, only first position winning team will qualify to participate in the CBSE National Championship.
• All the matches at National level shall be played on league cum knock out basis.
• At National level: All the teams reporting may be divided into different pools in such a way that by and large no pool is of less than four teams. From each pool, the two teams emerging on top will qualify to play the knock-out stage matches.
• In matches played on league basis, “points for minus the total points against” shall decide the tie. Should the tie still persist; it shall be decided by “spin of coin”.
• A team shall consist of a maximum number of twelve players.
• The school Organizing Cluster level competition shall take a Group Photo of the teams that have qualified to participate at National level competition. The photo shall be signed by the host school Principal and forwarded to the school organizing next level of competition along with the original entry Performa.
• The coaches will stay along with the students.
• Drinking Liquor and smoking is strictly prohibited. The school has a zero tolerance policy on this. Anyone caught flaunting this rule the team will be immediately disqualified from the competition at any stage.
• Due to security reasons, school teams must depart together. Individual gate passes will not be granted to participants to leave the school campus once they have registered. Gate passes to leave the campus will only be issued at the end of the competition.
• Parents are not eligible for any facilities provided to the participating teams.
• You are requested to bring your own lock & Key.
• Please do not keep any valuable things in the room. The host team will not be responsible for any such loss.
• School uniform should be worn during opening ceremony.
• Please make it a point to be punctual for all events and the meals.
• Please do not litter in the campus or in your room. Use dustbin.
• In case one feels sick or indisposed, contact the infirmary.
• No one should play in the rooms or in corridors.
• No player is allowed to leave the premises after 06:00 pm strictly to be followed.
• Misbehaviour on ground by players or accompanying official will not be tolerated.
• Inclusion of non-bonafide student in the team will lead to disqualification of the team.
• Use of abusive language by athlete for match official will not be tolerated.
• Misbehaviour with Officials/Opponents by player or accompanying official will not be tolerated.
• Indiscipline at the place of stay by player or accompanying official will not be tolerated.
• Damaging the school property will be considered as breach of conduct.
• Indiscipline during the event by player or accompanying official will be not tolerated. The team will be immediately disqualified from the competition at any stage.